What’s Cookin’ Good Lookin’?
This quick and easy Spaghetti & Meat Sauce recipe will have dinner on the table in 15 minutes or less!
Spaghetti and Meat Sauce is my 13-year old’s favorite dish! The rest of the family loves it too. Don’t you just love when your kids make it easy for you? 😉
This is one of the recipes we go to when we’re trying to finish up what we have in the deep freezer before restocking it again. It’s a no-brainer when I have no idea what I’ll be making for dinner. All of my kids just love this dish and I love how fast it is to make!
Not sure what to make for dinner tonight? Here’s a tip, always keep spaghetti noodles and ground beef in the house! Here’s how I get dinner on the table in 15 minutes.
Here’s what I use to feed 7 people, if your family isn’t as large as ours, you can most certainly cut this recipe in half.
- 2 lbs. Spaghetti Noodles
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- Jar of Pasta Sauce
- Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 3 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Boil water for spaghetti. While that’s coming to a boil, place ground beef in skillet and season with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Cook ground beef over medium heat until fully cooked, about 5 minutes.
- While meat is cooking, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Once meat is done cooking, strain and return to pan. Add pasta sauce to the pan, stir, cover, and heat until pasta is done cooking.
- Strain pasta and serve with meat sauce. Eat. Enjoy. 🙂
If you’d like to see how I make this Spaghetti and Meat Sauce, you can watch the video below where I go through this entire process.